- I’m nearsighted, and have been since second grade.
- My childhood can best be described as a latenight Taco Bell run in high school; a good idea at the time and amazingly nostalgic in retrospect, but regretful and spontaneous all the same.
- LOVE SOUP~
- Favorite season is Fall because my birthday is in it and it’s always brought out the best in people around me. :)
- I’m really quite average at iceskating, but I do know how and love it!
- I’ve always enjoyed reading, and hopefully always will.
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and make 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to this post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them. Alright lets go!
- What’s a weird habit that you tell yourself everyone has, but are terrified to really admit outloud? Uhm, the moment of self-doubt before speaking a truth out loud, no matter how silly or polarizing it may be.
- If you could live in a fantasy series, which world would it be? Marvel 616 Universe~
- If Harry Potter came to you with liquid luck, when would you drink it? My 27th birthday.
- What’s cooler than being cool? Ice-T fronting Body Count and having a giddy time on stage. Also, not forgetting Ferguson.
- Mints or gum? Candy.
- Do you wear perfume/cologne/whatever you have to make you smell good? Of course.
- West coast or east coast? Based on the two months and five days I’ve spent there over the last 21 years of life, West Coast hands down.
- Favorite childhood game? Brain Quest.
- Do you consider people—other than those who are biologically tied to you—family? Absolutely. I have a short list of about 50 that meet that criteria.
- How well do you do with stress? Not well, but I’m getting better every day.
- What are three things (at minimum) that you love about yourself? My hair, my curiosity, and my tattoos.
- What’s something you’ve never told anyone?
- Who was your biggest let down growing up?
- Why did you begin consuming the last piece of media you did (ex. TV show, movie, book, etc?)
- Quaffles or Waffles?
- Do you believe that Severus Snape was a victim?
- When did you experience the greatest day of your life up until this point?
- Where do you want to get married? (or, if you don’t, where would you ideally hold the best birthday party the world has ever seen?)
- Favorite nostalgic guilty pleasure?
- What frightens you?
- What band/artist do you think the world needs to be listening to right now?
- What’s one thing you regret not telling someone before it was too late?
I enjoy most colours, but I have a particular disdain for that special shade of puketastic organge/brown that occasionally makes a comeback. In contrast, neon green is my absolute favorite.
Swimming is pretty rad, although I had more than a few near-death experiences when I was learning how. One of them always seems to resurface whenever there’s a family gathering. I was 6, and wanted to be in the deep end with the cool kids. Jim the Mailman dove in and saved me. I was hype.
Education has always and will always be immensely fascinating to me. I’ve always seen learning as life-long. One-off topics I know nothing about always get me excited because I’m all “YOOO THAT’S A THING?! AND THIS HAPPENS A BUNCH AND YOU DO THE WHAT WITH THE WHERE?!” I’ve always enjoyed classes that offer a new perspective. As for the best I’ve ever taken? Tie between AP European History and Introduction to Feminist Theory. I’m a sucker for history overall.
I prefer whichever peanut butter my roommate is currently making/selling, which gets smoother every week. Stuff is DOPE!
I’m just shy of 6’. My university is awesome, minus the lack of financing for student orgs, and the lack of helpfulness to students from an administrative standpoint in general.
Middle name is Dale (as in the chipmunk, not Pitbull’s catchphrase). Shoe size is 13.5 men’s US. I love roller coasters. Current favorite song is a tie between Drake’s Worst Behavior and FYS’s entire new EP. I am a green apple diehard.